Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello Blogging World!

Hello family, friends, loved ones, and anyone who happens to be glancing at this blog post! So, I've decided to start a blog. Firstly, because on Sunday I taught a lesson in church about advancing the work of the Lord, and as part of the lesson we discussed how technology can be an awesome tool to do great things! I mean, seriously...I can type up a message (like I am doing now for example) and then click the "publish" button, and somehow this message is going to shoot into outerspace and then back down to earth where it will be available on computer screens accross the globe! And all within approximately 1.3 seconds! Pretty incredible, right? I really don't know how that works at all, so I appologize if I got it completely wrong, but my point is that technology these days is actually pretty cool, and incredible! And I'd like to do my part in using the internet for good. Secondly, I've enjoyed reading other people's blogs and I think people who keep blogs and inspire others are super admirable! And lastly, I could use the help developing my computer skills. I feel quite old fashioned at times, and this could be a good way to learn more about modern technology! And also (lastly for real), as a college student, it's always nice to have a way to escape the stress of school for a little while, so I think this will be a good outlet.

3 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely be a reader :) Good luck in the exploration of technology and blogging!

    ReplyDelete