Saturday, October 6, 2012

INCREDIBLE.

That was INCREDIBLE! President Thomas S. Monson, our prophet today and the president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, announced today that the age that young adults can go on missions has changed from 19 to 18 for young men, and from 21 to ....19 for young women!! It's the most amazing feeling to know that while before I had a couple more years before having the chance to go on a mission, now the opportunity is right in front of me! It feels unreal! My heart practically flew out of my chest when I heard the number 19 for young women! So many young adults have been blessed today! I'm so grateful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I have no doubt that Christ lives and that this is his church.
It's incredible to picture ...who knows how many! millions? of LDS young adults leaving to share the glorious message of the gospel of Jesus Christ with God's children all over the earth! In their own languages! And I hope to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment