Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Atonement is the most incredible gift!

I am guilty.
While once blind to my faults, they are suddenly made so clear.
I judge. Wrongly.
I label. Unjustly.
I have not loved as the Savior loves.
I have sinned.
But-
All is not lost.
There is a way provided-
that all those who are stained may be cleansed by He who never faltered,
He who was spotless,
but took our stains upon himself;
so that those stains might be removed.
That we might be clean.
And I will not take that sacrifice for granted.
To thank Him I offer my heart,
that it might be broken.
I offer my actions and promise that I will correct them.
I offer my spirit,
that it might be made contrite.
I offer my soul,
with faith that it will be made pure.
And then I act.
I change.
I love.
I pray.
I repent.
I confess.
I covenant.
I desire.
I trust.
I come.
And finally,
I am made clean.
And I thank Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment