Tuesday, August 27, 2013

God Be With You Til We Meet Again


Yesterday Dad and I dropped Mom and Danica off at the airport! Now they are in Provo, Utah. Danica's going to college at Brigham Young University! I can hardly believe my little sister is a college student. In just 8 days, I'll be leaving for my mission, and reporting to the Provo, Utah, Missionary Training Center (right next door to BYU!). While I'm gone on my mission, Danica will be going to school, and then leaving on her mission! So, I might not see her for a couple years (unless I get to see her in Provo before going into the MTC). I'm sure going to miss this girl! She's incredible! She's talented, kind, hilarious, and all around fantastic. I admire and look up to her so much. She's going to be amazing in college and on her mission and in everything else she does! One of her amazing talents is music! You can find her on youtube as DanicaMarieMusic. She writes awesome songs, like this: http://youtu.be/_mfmVWYpG8k

Our Goodbye Song on our last night together!: http://youtu.be/irIrndbi5EU

God be with you all til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment