Sunday, September 1, 2013

Contact Info!

It's Sunday night and my paper chain countdown is looking pretty small! After just two more days, I'll be an official missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. On Tuesday night I will be set apart as a missionary, then my family will drive me to the airport on Wednesday morning, and I will fly to the Provo, Utah, Missionary Training Center. The more and more I've thought about and prepared for my mission through studying the scriptures and other missionary resources, the more and more excited I get to share the gospel of Jesus Christ full-time for the next 18 months.

For anyone who'd like to keep in touch, I'm a big fan of writing letters-it happens to be one of my favorite pass times! -and one which I will still be able to do on my mission! So if you'd like to write a letter to me, I will certainly do my best to find the time to write you back!

Also, as missionaries we write emails to our families once every week, and in those emails I will have more time and be able to write more about that week's experiences and the things I learn. My mom will be managing this blog for me, and will post those emails here for anyone who is interested.



Here's my contact information for the next 18 months!


My Missionary e-mail address: erica.greenall@myldsmail.net (we don't have very much computer time during the mission, so I will definitely have more time to write letters than to email)

My MTC address: (this is where I will be until approximately October 14th)

Sister Erica Greenall
OCT14 BRA-BELM
2009 North 900 East Unit 185
Provo, Utah 84602

After the MTC, depending on whether or not my visa has arrived, I might be in the U.S. in a different area for a little bit longer, or I might go right to Brazil. Wherever I do go, I will be able to email my address to my family, who can post it on this blog.

IN BRAZIL
The Mission Home Address: (letters can be sent here anytime throughout my mission when I'm in Brazil, but as I find out my addresses for the areas I am called to serve in I will send them to my family on email and have them posted on this blog- and it will be ideal to send letters to that current address of where I am)

For Letters:
Sister Erica Ann Greenall
Brazil Belém Mission
Av. Nazaré, 532 Sala 412 4° Andar
Nazaré Royal Trade Center
66035-170 Belem -PA
Brazil

For Packages:
Sister Erica Ann Greenall
Brazil Belém Mission
Av. Nazaré, 532 Sala 412 4° Andar
Nazaré Royal Trade Center

66040-143 Belém -PA
Brazil





*www.dearelder.com is another great missionary writing tool! You can type your letter there, and they will print it and send it to me! If you go to "write a letter" you can then select the mission, and type the letter. Writing to the Provo MTC is free! But you have to have an account to write to the Belem Brazil mission because it costs $1.10.


 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment