Monday, May 26, 2014

May 12: Happiest Week




Hello family!

This was the happiest week. I think yesterday was probably the happiest day of my life!

On Tuesday we had our first ever Sister's Conference and got to go to the temple! Jo was baptized on Friday and received the gift of the Holy Ghost yesterday! Brother M came to the baptism!

On Sunday he came to church (even though he really should have been in the hospital) and during Sacrament meeting he told me he wanted to talk to us. After Sacrament meeting he told us he prayed, and even though he couldn't feel anything except the intense pain (his health situation is getting worse), he told us, "but I think- no, I KNOW, that this is the only way for me. It is true. There is no way that this couldn't all be true. I've done my research, and the foundation is firm." Brother M wants to be baptized. That is the biggest miracle I have ever seen in my entire life. I've never been so happy.

The work is good! I know the gospel is true and that Christ lives. This church cannot be proven false because just like Brother M said, it is built on a true, firm, and unbreakable foundation, Jesus Christ. This is His church.

Have a great week!

Love,
    Sister Greenall

PS: Sister T and I got a phone call from President Slaughter last night! We are both staying and receiving a brand new missionary to train! I couldn't be happier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment