Monday, August 18, 2014

Aug 18: Tudo Bem!


Oi Familia!

Another great week!

I have some pictures I want to send if I can figure out this computer!

We are seeing miracles each day!

We had a Sister Training Leader meeting on Thursday that was so helpful. It was great to be with those sisters and to learn from them. I was surrounded by people I love! All three of my trainers were there, as well as my trainee, Sister T! I am inspired by the missionaries around me here in the TSAM.

We brought new ward missionaries and recent converts, A and G (a married couple) to our lesson with R this week. Their testimonies and fellowship made all the difference! I have a testimony of the importance of members in missionary work!

We have met several new and incredible people! We are hoping to continue teaching them and to help them progress to baptism!

On Saturday Ar was baptized! It was a wonderful day. Saturday was a miracle-filled day. We have a recent convert in the ward who lives very close to us (she was married recently to a return missionary). She comes out with us a lot and came to 3 lessons with us on Saturday!

Ar's baptism was wonderful! He is such a great guy and I am so happy to see him begin the path back to his Heavenly Father. Brother Z, our ward mission leader, conducted the service, and Brother G, our ward mission leader assistant, baptized Ar. On Sunday Ar was confirmed by another member of our ward.

What an incredible week. There are miracles all around!

As I was reading Pregar Meu Evangelho (Preach My Gospel) during language study this week, a quote really struck me. I wrote it down and put it by my desk.

"There is no mortal man that is so much interested in the success of an elder when he is preaching the gospel as the Lord that sent him to preach to the people who are the Lord's children" (PMG pg 12, President Lorenzo Snow

I know this gospel is true. I love this work!

Love y'all!

Have a great week!

Sister E Greenall

PS: We ate lunch with the T family this week. He is from American Samoa and she is from Hawaii! There home is so filled with Aloha! They are the sweetest and they remind me of being at BYUH.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment